Ogden Gem | Historic Bungalow
2164 Jefferson Ave., Ogden, Ut 84401 / Ogden
MLS # 1847925
- Air Conditioning: Central Air; Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Granite Countertops
- Exterior: Porch: Open; Porch: Screened; Patio: Open
- Lot: Curb & Gutter; Fenced: Part; Sidewalks; Sprinkler: Auto-Part; Terrain
- Flat; View: Mountain; Drip Irrigation: Auto-Part
- Landscape: Fruit Trees; Landscaping: Full; Mature Trees; Pines
- Garage/Parking: Detached; Parking: Uncovered
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Utilities: Gas: Available; Gas: Connected; Power: Available; Power: Connected; Sewer: Connected; Sewer: Public; Water: Connected
- menities: Cable Tv Available; Cable Tv Wired; Electric Dryer Hookup
Well-preserved yet thoroughly updated, this historic Ogden gem has no shortage of original charm and character - beginning with the inviting wraparound porch, decorative front windows and downright adorable façade.see what life in this space looks like
Upon entering the 1907 brick bungalow, you’re greeted with high ceilings and recently refinished floors, not to mention the warm wood trim that lines the interior doors and windows. Coziness aside, this home boasts plenty of practical updates performed by Ogden City just last year - new roof, new sewer line to the street, concrete driveway and walkway, full landscaping with sprinkler system, electrical, plumbing and more.
All that awaits is your creative completion of the second story attic into a roomy ensuite or artist’s loft:
only if you need it that is, as this home already features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with spacious living and dining areas separated by beautiful wood pocket doors. The updated kitchen fits seamlessly with the overall style of the home, and boasts a large walk-in butler’s pantry with original cabinetry. The updated bathrooms contain modern tile work, with one featuring a clawfoot tub in addition to its stand-up shower.
Mature trees – including pear, almond, and walnut – shade the .31 acre lot, which extends behind the house for limitless potential.
If you’ve been wanting to own a piece of Ogden’s history in a prime downtown location, with room to grow, this just might be it.
Listing Agent - 540.290.4930
We need to talk.
It'll be fun. You've got questions, and we can't wait to answer them. Don't hold back--getting down to brass tacks is kind of our thing...
Done. That was probably an excellent question, and we're ready to help. Hang tight...someone at cityhomeCOLLECTIVE will get back to you in a flash.