My friend Peggy is awesome. Crazy-attractive and crazy-quirky are two of my favorite qualities in a person. Lucky for her, she found...
The right architect. (Ron Molen) The right year. (1966) The right owner. (bank-owned) The right remodel. (there never was one) There is...
Sold: July 16, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick Client: Peggy Aagard...
Get To Know More
- Masterful Mid-Century List Price: 550,000.00 Neighborhood: Olympus Cove Property Profile: 3,165 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: A remodel this thoughtful
- Beehive Cheese | Handcrafted We think this story speaks to the success in simply being local. Pat, a real estate developer, and Tim, a software developer,
- Columbus Court | Design Fini After months of work, I’ve finally completed the design for Henry Walker’s Columbus Court model home. The decor is no less sexy
- Place of Worship | Buddhist Retreat We gave you a sneak peek at this Buddhist Retreat [more work of the geniuses at Imbue Design] while it was in
- Historic Home Restored List Price: Sold Neighborhood: University Property Profile: 3,292 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 2.5 bath Our Opinion: Obviously, there’s an 1890s kind
- Andy Nasisse & Lauren Gallaspy | Local Artists Andy Nasisse & Lauren Gallaspy are ceramic savants. Wizards, virtuosos…a hundred other terms that mean the same. Their individual works speak for
- Life in Your Space | This Broadway Loft We’ll avoid tacky name-dropping [even if we want to employ it]. What we will say, however, is that in addition to the political
- Brick Cottage Love Price: 345,000.00 Neighborhood: Harvard Yale Property Profile: 1,266 Square Feet | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: This little treat is an easy
- Local Profile | Joe Evans Our friend, client and local coffee-slinger, Joe Evans, is an interesting chap, most surely. You can always get a taste of a
- Urbana on 11th Urbana on 11th Condos Neighborhood: Sugarhouse List Price: 209,000.00-441,000.00 Property Profile: 30 units on 5 levels; optional lofts in a brick-constructed building
- Prince[ton] Charming | 9th & 9th List Price: Sold Neighborhood: 9th & 9th Property Profile: 2,918 sq. ft. | 6 bed, 2.5 bath Our Opinion: We certainly don’t
- The Plaza Loft List Price: 775,000.00 Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: 2,346 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2.5 bath Our Opinion: Roomy downtown condo with rooftop
- Art Kieres Furniture | A Peek We’re suckers for well-designed furniture, and we lurve when it’s locally made with sustainable materials in our very own lovely city. Art
- Tea Party with Landis Salon Tea Party with Landis Salon | Beehive Tea Room | November 8, 2011 Models: Amber Taniuchi, Amanda Bickmore, Celine Boochever, Tatyana Ayrapetova,
- Ramona Ave Sold: October, 2011 Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Agent: Cody Derrick
- Westgate Loft #502 The Westgate Lofts Sold: February 3, 2011 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Emigration Modern List Price: Sold Property Profile: 4,500 sq. ft. on nearly 2 acres | 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3-car garage. Our Opinion: We
- Jacquie Dadam | cityhome Office Our own little Jacquie, fresh from a sultry Ralph Lauren ad. Thoroughbred not pictured.
- Imbue Design | The War On Beige Imbue: to inspire or influence thoroughly; to work with a revolutionary spirit. We’ve talked about Imbue Design before (complete rambler rebuild near
- Maryland Condos Price: 225,000.00 – 350,000.00 Neighborhood: The Avenues Property Profile: 27 individually-owned, luxury apartments | 1 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: The Maryland