My friend Peggy is awesome. Crazy-attractive and crazy-quirky are two of my favorite qualities in a person. Lucky for her, she found...
The right architect. (Ron Molen) The right year. (1966) The right owner. (bank-owned) The right remodel. (there never was one) There is...
Sold: July 16, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick Client: Peggy Aagard...
Get To Know More
- Epic Brewery First off, I need to thank Epic Brewery for getting me tipsy at noon on a Tuesday (in the name of tasting
- Dreier on the Hill List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Millcreek Property Profile: 3,230 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Modern homes masterminded by Mister
- Zealand | Stroud Jewelers Zealand Stroud is not yo’ mama’s jeweler. Or he might be, actually. Either way, we like his style. Zealand is a 2nd-generation
- SixtyNine Seventy | Thou Shalt Judgeth We’ve been excited about the SixtyNine Seventy Project for a few minutes now. This inspired idea birthed at the hands of a
- Custom Contemporary List Price: 485,000.00 Neighborhood: Draper Property Profile: 4,178 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: Fresh, clean, simple living. This
- Celebration at Columbus Court We certainly don’t mind having reasons to celebrate COLLECTIVELY. Today, it was the view that gathered us. More specifically, views that we’ve
- Brian Patterson | Artistic Bloodline The possibility of sharing some creative space with Brian brought him to our office. A brilliant gentleman, he arrived with a piece
- South Salt Lake Cottage List Price: Sold | July 2012 Agent: Leigh Anne Bernal Neighborhood: South Salt Lake
- 1773 S 600 E Sold: July 7, 2011 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Studio 101 | Peggy Aagard & Cassie Dean For many of our COLLECTIVE people, Peggy Aagard is no stranger. The fiery redhead with the dynamic sense of style has been
- Glendale Home List Price: Sold |February 2013 Agent: Leigh Anne Bernal Neighborhood: Glendale
- LOVE | A Cabaret We featured Scott Smith and his mixed-media performance once before; it was seriously delicious stuff. Lucky for us all, he’s got another,
- Video Mail | Salt Lake Market Video mail from realtor Cody Derrick | Update on the Salt Lake Market
- Nata Gallery | SLC POP Nata Gallery | SLC POP just blew our minds, and we feel certain that it’ll exceed your expectations, too. For food and art. It’s a
- Modern Mayhem | All For You COLLECTIVELY, I think we’ve made quite clear our obsession with this city’s guts; the ace locals, clever businesses, arts, architecture, and myriad
- Cottonwood Meadows Home Sold: July 14, 2011 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Dwell on Design | Get Galvanized I learned a bit of something at the Dwell on Design Convention in Los Angeles some months ago; putting yourself in places
- Loren Von Dr. | Olympus Cove List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Olympus Cove Property Profile: 2,760 sq ft | 4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: If you’re in the
- London Calling | Specialty Cocktail Everyone lurves a tasty cocktail. And — since it can be a full-time job to keep your guests’ glasses full and their
- Golf Course Cir. List Price: Sold Property Profile: 5,643 sq. ft. on 1/4 acre | 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4-car garage Our Opinion: This two-story,