Realtor Cody Derrick shares an update on the Salt Lake Market | July 2012 ...
Market Update | 2012 First Quarter Posted May 4, 2012 Thanks for the referrals! Posted – April 6, 2012 ...
Video mail from realtor Cody Derrick | Update on the Salt Lake Market ...
We’re taking the paper off the windows! (for the cityhomeCOLLECTIVE family) Pallet is finally opening! The menu alone is worth it, but...
Get To Know More
- Green Drinks | Good People Should you ever feel inclined to have a couple beers and talk ‘green’ with some of SLC’s most influential, environmentally-conscious minds, then
- Historic Remodel | Well Done Every now and again someone perfectly executes a historic remodel, and this is just such a time. It’s even rarer that a
- Sentimental Value I respect a home where every item therein could be the subject of an hour-long conversation. We’re all affected by the people
- Tower Theatre Tower Theatre is equal parts charm and history. As the oldest operating theater in Salt Lake, it’s seen changes in facade, ownership
- Ron Molen Rental | The Avenues Price: Rented Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 1,180 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1963, this MCM specimen
- Fresh | Modern Clothing This locally-owned, classic fashion boutique has been packing closets and stacking shoe racks since 2009. Opened by the entrepreneurial, sibling tag-team of
- Video Mail | Salt Lake Market Video mail from realtor Cody Derrick | Update on the Salt Lake Market
- FFKR (guest blogger, Steele) In the past, I’ve heard some refer to Salt Lake’s architecture as “pretty sweet”; I feel this to be a major understatement.
- Golf Course Cir. List Price: Sold Property Profile: 5,643 sq. ft. on 1/4 acre | 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4-car garage Our Opinion: This two-story,
- Danica Farley | Guest Blogger Danica Farley connected with theCOLLECTIVE on a stroll through a savvy SLC neighborhood, magically enough. An avid nature enthusiast, she’s a self-admitted
- Carlton Towers List Price: 94,905.00 – 269,500.00 Neighborhood: The Avenues Property Profile: 46 condo units | 1 – 2 bed, 1 bath | 565
- 41st Annual Historic Homes Tour 41st Annual Historic Homes Tour South Temple | Saturday, May 5th | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tour headquarters will be located at
- The Peery Hotel The Peery Hotel is, officially, Salt Lake’s only hotel that can be found on our historical register. The title’s worth it, by
- Collective Artistry | Impromptu Glamour Impromptu Photo Shoot | Models, Rebecca & Sarah Patton | 3602 Apollo Drive, SLC | June 27, 2011 Hair by Logan Fast
- Christmas Art Adoption As promised, another Art Adoption has been and gone, thanks to the efforts of an out-of-this-world local. The turnout was impressive [most
- Eastgate Condo #400 List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Central City Property Profile: 933 sq. ft. | 2 Bed, 1 Bath Our Opinion: We love that
- Life of Bryan Ave List Price: Sold Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Liberty Park Property Profile: 1,734 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: This home has
- Modern Light Bright List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Holladay Property Profile: 3,000 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: It’s no secret, our love
- Ugly Sweater Party | Snowbird The Utah Heritage Foundation will host an Ugly Sweater Party / Fundraiser, and the COLLECTIVE will be be seated squarely at our
- Mountain Modern Favorite List Price: 2,700,000.00 Neighborhood: Emigration Canyon Property Profile: 4,243 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Basically, we’re speechless. Jaws