Still, I just put together kind of a great place. A while back, I found a dilapidated, forgotten house in an area...
“There’s something very interesting that happens between the interaction with a person and a space…” – Cody Derrick, cityhomeCOLLECTIVE member since...
Interior design is not about the way your house looks. Well, it is, but it’s so much more than that. Good design...
“I kind of operate a little bit differently. I get the clients there and say, ‘Do you like this? Does this feel...
Get To Know More
- The Rose Establishment I may or may not have started to lose sight of what, exactly, “buy local” means lately. Hear something enough, and you
- Wailua Way | Modern Masterpiece List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 3,366 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1964, this completely revamped mid-century modern
- Small House, Big Spaces List Price: 243,000.00 Neighborhood: University Property Profile: 895 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: Downtown is your oyster [as
- Remodeled Sugarhouse Gem List Price: Sold | July 2012 Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 1,287 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: At 215k,
- Field Notes: Summer Concert Theory Field Notes: Thoroughly Enjoy Your Music + Your City The warm has come, and Salt Lake is a stellar city for summer,
- 934 Greenwood Terrace List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Harvard/Yale Property Profile: 1,814 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Her curb appeal is
- Benjamin Wiemeyer | Rose Wagner Graffiti artist and refined gent. Never judge a man by his medium.
- I speak often to the importance of loving where you live. As it so happens, I’m just as adamant that you love
- Remodel in Marmalade List Price: 165,000.00 Neighborhood: Marmalade Property Profile: 770 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: The cup-of-joe-and-sunrise patio alone is enough for
- Dakota Lofts List Price: 184,900.00 + Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: 541 – 954 sq. ft. | 1 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: We’re impressed
- Field Notes: F’all Y’all Field Notes: Fall-time Fun | How Best to Use the Warm Before the Storm Lawd-willing, we’ve got maybe a fistful of toasty
- Mark Seely | Trolley Square Our tallest drink of whiskey, clad in plaid.
- Joe & Emily | Modern + Christmas Occasionally, we enter a space and find that we don’t really want to leave. We love that feeling. Such was the case
- Van Cott’s Ed Dreier List Price: (sold) Property Profile: Built in 1970, this home designed by Ed Drier includes a private studio, 6,530 sq. ft., 4
- Vita Brevis Films Vita Brevis Films is a Salt-Lake-based film company focusing on short documentaries, commercial film work, and some action sports. This crew is
- REVOLV Magazine | Launch Party When Issue No. 1 of REVOLV Magazine arrived at our COLLECTIVE doorstep, we watched Cody do a happy dance that lasted no
- Beehive Cheese | Handcrafted We think this story speaks to the success in simply being local. Pat, a real estate developer, and Tim, a software developer,
- Colonial Revival | Avenues Home List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 2,552 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2.5 bath Our Opinion: Classical lines and a pediment
- ‘Wild’ Sunday Brunch Sunday brunch made perfect with close friends at Wild Grape Bistro on South Temple. First order of the day…Bellinis. Then, to the
- Fresh, Bright, Just Right List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 3,395 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: This mid-century modern rancher