This locally-owned, classic fashion boutique has been packing closets and stacking shoe racks since 2009. Opened by the entrepreneurial, sibling tag-team of...
Unhinged….must we continue to give reasons why Salt Lake’s the place to be? Another of my dear friends, Corey Folster, recently opened...
We love Salt Lake City and the people who keep it vibrant and changing. Needless to say, then, joy abounds when we...
Get To Know More
- Lauren Bald | South Temple The COLLECTIVE's kick-ass intern, effortlessly living up to the title.
- PechaKucha | Volume 7 Videos Friday, February 24th | The State Room (21+) Doors & Musical Guest, Haywire Outfit | 6:30 pm Presentations | 7:15 pm -
- Play Tough All You Like… Admittedly, I have a “thing” for twangy, country-sounding music. Especially old-timey stuff, and particularly any style that makes me want to dance.
- Life In Your Space | The Louders The house will soon be on the market…along with the garden, the chandeliers, the pear and apple trees, and every other delightful
- The Promontory Condos List Price: 243,000.00-1,864,000.00 Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: As noted on its official website, “Promontory’s distinctive profile stands as the newest addition to
- SLCFF, Part I | Go to There Salt Lake City Film Festival, Part I: Go to There Four years ago, a couple of our city’s more magical minds created
- Life in Your Space | Columbus Court COLLECTIVELY, we can’t get enough of Columbus Court, so we spent an afternoon perched at the tip-top of Capitol Hill hanging out.
- The Campbells | Net-Positive Home Jared and Mindy Campbell are scalers of rocky cliffs, runners of hundred-mile races, and admirable savers of the world. That is, they’re
- 15th & 15th | Modern Mother [In-Law] Price: Sold Neighborhood: 15th & 15th Property Profile: 3,390 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: If you’re looking for
- Laziz | Middle Eastern Spreads Laziz is Arabic for ‘delicious’, and — now — it’s a thriving, middle eastern food producer born right here in Salt Lake.
- “This Little Light of Mine” A couple of years ago, I met Tyler Tuft. He’s pretty incredible. Tyler’s a lover of life and a fan of beauty
- Andrea & Cody’s Favorites | Columbus Court 1. Mid-Century Modern Sofa. This fetching davenport will be well matched with the clean lines of the Columbus-Court model home. We’re thinking
- So, So Close | Columbus Court It’s nearing completion, chums. We go live at the start of August [for the Salt Lake City Parade of Homes], and seeing
- SixtyNine-Seventy | Urban Ideas Comp Thursday, January 10th | Squatters Pub | 7pm Salt Lake City is still a baby. As such, we have some unique opportunities to
- Rural City Sunset List Price: Sold Property Profile: 4,210 sq. ft. | 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom Our Opinion: It didn’t take long for our buyer
- 7th Annual Tour de Coops It’s Chicken Week. Cluck, cluck. Wasatch Community Gardens will host the 7th Annual Tour de Coop and we’re all invited. Tour SLC’s finest
- Millcreek Mid-Century | Lesson in Flow Neighborhood: Millcreek Architect: Ed Dreier | Built 1965, renovated 1991 Our Opinion: Flow exemplified, continuity defined. This Ed Dreier mid-century modern has ingeniously
- Emigration Modern List Price: Sold Property Profile: 4,500 sq. ft. on nearly 2 acres | 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3-car garage. Our Opinion: We
- Design On the Horizon Here’s a tasty bit…the COLLECTIVE has been hired for our biggest design project to date. Right now, it’s 12,000 sq. ft. of
- Modern Home on Sherman Ave Sold: October 10, 2007 Agent: Cody Derrick