Price: Rented Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 1,180 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1963, this MCM specimen...
Price: Rented Neighborhood: 15th & 15th Property Profile: 1,765 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Gorgeous home, meticulous renovation,...
Get To Know More
- Joe & Emily | Modern + Christmas Occasionally, we enter a space and find that we don’t really want to leave. We love that feeling. Such was the case
- Neighborhood Love Letter Dear Domain Design/Build, 9th & 9th area here. Just wanted to throw a “thank you” your way. Have you seen me lately?
- John Rice “I kind of operate a little bit differently. I get the clients there and say, ‘Do you like this? Does this feel
- Modern Delight | Millcreek Price: Sold | Nov. 25, 2012 Neighborhood: Millcreek Property Profile: 2,235 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Any that
- Modern Light Bright List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Holladay Property Profile: 3,000 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: It’s no secret, our love
- A Gift to the Community “The most important building on South Temple you never knew existed…” The Ladies Literary Club in the Central City neighborhood has been cultivating
- 1st River Run Condo Sold: December 14, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Rethink Your Sink Standard [stan-derd]: used or accepted as normal or average. See also, boring. In my renovations, ‘standard’ does not always work for me.
- Stanford Court | Downtown Town Home List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: 1,150 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Commuting is for suckers! This
- Epic Brewery First off, I need to thank Epic Brewery for getting me tipsy at noon on a Tuesday (in the name of tasting
- Rockwell Condo #303 Listing Price: Off Market Neighborhood: The Avenues Our Opinion: This is the Place. Open layout and bright floor plan create an incredible
- Pecha Kucha Night The cityhomeCOLLECTIVE team has been invited to speak at PechaKucha, Vol. 6! PechaKucha Night is an inspiring gathering of minds that was devised
- Place of Worship | Ed Dreier Dish Neighborhood: Foothill / St. Mary’s Architect: Ed Dreier | Built 1957, renovated 2005 - Our Opinion: Hubba, hubba. This happens to be
- CG Sparks | Open House Friday, Nov. 16th | 5 – 8pm | 454 South 500 West Come Friday, CG Sparks will be hosting an annual open
- Design on a Dime | Ivy Terrace Designing any space on a budget can be a challenge, but it can also offer a delightful sense of accomplishment. Contrary to
- Sampson Altadena | Teaser Despite what we’ve seen, our COLLECTIVE jaw still occasionally drops for the right space. The assumption is that the multi-million dollar homes
- Spacious on Spring Lane List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Holladay Property Profile: 3,402 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: The backyard isn’t the only win
- Garage for Sale | House Included List Price: 239,900.00 Neighborhood: Marmalade Property Profile: 913 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: This adorable little home is
- Botanica | Coffee & Flower Bit of a sad day when Tea Grotto moved out of their Sugarhouse location and seemingly left the neighborhood with a little
- Pinnacle’s Community Event Our pals at Pinnacle Performance will host a Community Event and Appreciation Celebration on August 18th. Our lovable and close friend, Tessa,