Price: Rented Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 1,180 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1963, this MCM specimen...
Price: Rented Neighborhood: 15th & 15th Property Profile: 1,765 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Gorgeous home, meticulous renovation,...
Get To Know More
- Millcreek Land for New Construction List Price: 120,000.00 [land only] Neighborhood: Millcreek Property Profile: 0.12 Acres | 1,300 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath – each side Our Opinion:
- Wilson Ave Sold: July 1, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Life of Bryan Ave List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Liberty Park Property Profile: 1,734 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: This home has all the
- Uffens Marketplace #306 List Price: Under Contract Property Profile: 536 sq. ft. | 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Our Opinion: Age-old cliches aside, location, location, location
- Home on Moor Dale Sold: November 11, 2011 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Invite to Opening Night | Pallet We’re taking the paper off the windows! (for the cityhomeCOLLECTIVE family) Pallet is finally opening! The menu alone is worth it, but
- Wailua Way | Modern Masterpiece List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 3,366 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1964, this completely revamped mid-century modern
- The Spring Salute | Live, Work, Drink To Get High West Peach Vodka, lemonade, lemon, ginger beer, fresh Mint To Do In a shaker over ice, add fresh lemon
- Can We Have Your Best Ugly? So, we’ve got this little library that we want you to be a part of…or we hope to. There’s a bitty collection
- Four Corners Project | Just Cause When someone is continually being a far-out local, we’ll continually cheer from the COLLECTIVE section. This guy’s doing it again. When Josh
- Ivanhoe Condo | Coming Soon Consider this your heads-up for this soon-to-be-available Victorian Modern. Yeah, we said it. Take a turn-of-the-century, yellow-brick, stately Victorian building…then gut it,
- Chase Evans | Vitality Fitness I met Chase about six years ago at a gay bar, which is odd and worth noting since he isn’t gay and
- Brian Patterson | Artistic Bloodline The possibility of sharing some creative space with Brian brought him to our office. A brilliant gentleman, he arrived with a piece
- PechaKucha Speech As it turns out, I loathe speaking in public. I do however, love talking about how the space we live in affects
- Eastgate Condo #400 List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Central City Property Profile: 933 sq. ft. | 2 Bed, 1 Bath Our Opinion: We love that
- SLCFF, Part II | Save Yourself… SLCFF, Part II: Save Yourself for Mormon Spring Break We plan to enthusiastically attend the Salt Lake City Film Festival — the
- The Ron Molen Revival List Price: Sold | November 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Dear Neighbors, We’d like to COLLECTIVELY introduce the next-door neighbor you never knew.
- Monica Da Silva | Lumination Monica Da Silva has danced through life; across countries, even. Born in Utah to Brazilian immigrants who spoke no English, she took
- Video Mail | cityhomeCOLLECTIVE Market Update | 2012 First Quarter Posted May 4, 2012 Thanks for the referrals! Posted – April 6, 2012
- The Creative Capsule Airstreamly Creative. The Creative Capsule by Tenfour Industries Let’s face it; Utah is a baby-making state. Not long after I moved here,