List Price: 165,000.00 Neighborhood: Marmalade Property Profile: 770 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: The cup-of-joe-and-sunrise patio alone is enough for...
COLLECTIVELY, we may or may not have mentioned our adoration for Mr. Jesse Walker in the past [we have]. We’re happy to...
List Price: 239,900.00 Neighborhood: Marmalade Property Profile: 913 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: This adorable little home is...
Price: $14-$16/sq. ft., triple-net lease. Property Profile: 4,800 sq. ft. of office space | 422-424 North 300 West. Our Opinion: Historic, creative,...
Price: $14-$16/sq. ft., modified gross lease. (leased out) Property Profile: 2,100 sq. ft. of office space | 404 North 300 West &...
The cityhomeCOLLECTIVE team has been invited to speak at PechaKucha, Vol. 6! PechaKucha Night is an inspiring gathering of minds that was devised...
I buy wine by the label. Kind of. Think of the consideration taken when purchasing a coffee table book. Because we know...
Get To Know More
- The Promontory Condos List Price: 243,000.00-1,864,000.00 Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: As noted on its official website, “Promontory’s distinctive profile stands as the newest addition to
- Sam Weller’s Bookstore I remember walking into a bookstore as a child and feeling like I was stepping into another world. They were always filled
- Now & Again Now & Again: it’s a vintage furniture- and accessory-consignment shop that opened its door a little over 2 years ago at the
- Hannah | Outside Brewvies Demure...in the boldest of ways.
- Progression | Columbus Court List Price: 550,00.00 + Neighborhood: Capitol Hill Property Profile: 13 new-build, modern homes | 3,044 – 3,133 sq. ft. | 2 bed,
- Mazza | Middle Eastern Cuisine At some point or other, everyone gets stuck in a food rut. You hit the same restaurants every time you go out,
- COLLECTIVE Calendar | Daily Goods We’re in somewhat of a unique position here at the COLLECTIVE. What, with our undying love for our city and all, we
- Local Profile: Adam Compton This is Adam. He makes me salivate. But I’m not being dirty. He’s a sushi chef. I recently asked Adam to roll
- BPD Studios | Open House We’re social butterflies, so we COLLECTIVELY love the holiday season for its abundance of cordial gatherings. How delightful, then, that BPD Studios
- Place of Worship | Scenic Dr. Mid-Mod Neighborhood: Foothill Architect: F.W. Nichols Jr. | Built 1962, renovated 2010-12 Our Opinion: We lurve the original fireplace that connects the upstairs
- Not His Cup of Tea Mark Seely recently had a show at Ulysses. I knew his work to be incredible and anomalous already, but the reminder was
- Sampson Altadena | Teaser Despite what we’ve seen, our COLLECTIVE jaw still occasionally drops for the right space. The assumption is that the multi-million dollar homes
- Liz Radcliffe | Caffe Niche It's cold as hell...and making function look this tasty is not so easy, you understand.
- Princeton Ave Sold: March 6, 2007 Agent: Cody Derrick
- A Beaut Atop the Cove List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Olympus Cove Property Profile: 7,161 sq. ft. | 6 bed, 7 bath Our Opinion: The views are just
- Local Artist | Trent Alvey I spent a lucky afternoon with local artist, Trent Alvey; it was inspiring and delightful to hear someone speak so unabashedly about
- The Butcher’s Block Understatement of the year for me I love my new Harmons Emigration Market. I love it for a million reasons, but we’re
- West Elm Supports Salt Lake Locals West Elm is a globally-inspired home furnishings and accessory retailer that brings great design to the masses. It also happens to be
- Diana Way Sold: March 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick
- SixtyNine-Seventy | Urban Ideas Competition Best way to bring about change on a downtown city block in desperate need of creative attention? An International Urban Ideas Competition