Salt Lake’s got more than a few savvy and sophisticated locals who know a jewel of a mid-century when they see it...
Neighborhood: Millcreek Architect: Ed Dreier | Built 1965, renovated 1991 Our Opinion: Flow exemplified, continuity defined. This Ed Dreier mid-century modern has ingeniously...
Neighborhood: Foothill / St. Mary’s Architect: Ed Dreier | Built 1957, renovated 2005 - Our Opinion: Hubba, hubba. This happens to be...
List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Millcreek Property Profile: 3,230 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Modern homes masterminded by Mister...
List Price: (sold) Property Profile: Built in 1970, this home designed by Ed Drier includes a private studio, 6,530 sq. ft., 4...
Get To Know More
- Twilight Line-Up | SLC Kicks Ass Wella, wella, well. Naysayers of our good city, give yourselves a smack in the mouth, ’cause Salt Lake is magnificent. The totally
- 9th & 9th Bungalow List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: 9th & 9th Property Profile: 2,366 sq. ft. |4 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Lovely home, perfect location;
- Wooded Wonderland List Price: (off market) Property Profile: 6,850 sq. ft. on 1/2 acre | 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms Our Opinion: Get secluded. This
- Maryland Condos Price: 225,000.00 – 350,000.00 Neighborhood: The Avenues Property Profile: 27 individually-owned, luxury apartments | 1 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: The Maryland
- 7th Ave Good Life List Price: Sold | July 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 2,449 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2 bath Our
- The Ron Molen Revival List Price: Sold | November 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Dear Neighbors, We’d like to COLLECTIVELY introduce the next-door neighbor you never knew.
- Harvard & Yale Tudor | Home for Sale List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Harvard/Yale Property Profile: 2,500 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: We’ve always been suckers for
- Love Where You Work | Pallet Office Space is important for a myriad of reasons; our well being, inspiration, comfort, and personal expression rely, in large part, on that
- Honeycut Mid-Century List Price: (off market) Neighborhood: Millcreek Architect: Donald H Panushka | Built 1959 Property Profile: 3,650 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 5
- Field Notes: On A Meditation Station Field Notes: Use Your City To Find Your Center | State Capitol If you ever find yourself in need of ‘centering’, I
- Westgate Loft #105 The Westgate Lofts | Be Lofty. Neighborhood: Downtown List Price: Sold Property Profile: Boasting 16 ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that span an
- Wailua Way | Modern Masterpiece List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 3,366 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1964, this completely revamped mid-century modern
- French Vinaigrette | Punchy Salad To Get 1 anchovy, 1 garlic clove [a wee one], 1/2 fresh lemon, 1 tsp. Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup olive oil [or
- Art Kieres Furniture | A Peek We’re suckers for well-designed furniture, and we lurve when it’s locally made with sustainable materials in our very own lovely city. Art
- Tea Party with Landis Salon Tea Party with Landis Salon | Beehive Tea Room | November 8, 2011 Models: Amber Taniuchi, Amanda Bickmore, Celine Boochever, Tatyana Ayrapetova,
- Perfect Rambler | Perfect Street List Price: Sold | December 2012 Agent: Jacquie Dadam Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 2,258 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath
- Uffens Marketplace #306 List Price: Under Contract Property Profile: 536 sq. ft. | 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Our Opinion: Age-old cliches aside, location, location, location
- Tessa Hale | Pinnacle Performance Tessa’s one of our COLLECTIVE B.F.F.s. Thus, we think it appropriate to give her a plug; to ensure that everyone in SLC
- Match Up the Innards I respect a person who is actually him- or herself. Even better when the “self” is a complete anomaly. Enter Jon. There
- Live, Work, Drink | Coming Soon Now and again, a space so unique hits the market that it requires a special buyer. We’ll explain a bit more when