Oooh, coffee. We’re ever-searching for the spots in our city that serve a solid cup. Add it to the COLLECTIVE list…we’ve found...
Get To Know More
- John Rice “I kind of operate a little bit differently. I get the clients there and say, ‘Do you like this? Does this feel
- Love Where You Work | Keller Williams As you well know, cityhomeCOLLECTIVE has been charged with the privilege of designing the new Keller Williams office space [as previewed here
- Tracy Aviary Smack in the middle of Liberty Park, SLC peeps can visit one of our city’s coolest spots [we mean both shady and
- High West Distillery | Cheers I’ve always been fascinated with ‘the west’, clichés included. The cowboys, mountain men, and possibility of adventure can hold my attention without
- Matt Ballou | Cafe on 1st What's red and black and warm all over?
- Sampson Altadena | Teaser Despite what we’ve seen, our COLLECTIVE jaw still occasionally drops for the right space. The assumption is that the multi-million dollar homes
- Emigration Modern List Price: Sold Property Profile: 4,500 sq. ft. on nearly 2 acres | 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3-car garage. Our Opinion: We
- Corigan Kushma | cityhome on 7th The COLLECTIVE's newest member reminding us that we made a solid choice.
- Perfect Rambler | Perfect Street List Price: Sold | December 2012 Agent: Jacquie Dadam Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 2,258 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath
- PechaKucha | Volume 9 Thursday, June 6th | The State Room (21+) | Doors open 6pm Pecha Kucha is back, and you know we’ll be at
- The Wilshire Condo #603 List Price: Unavailable Neighborhood: 9th & 9th Property Profile: 1,608 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Gorgeous remodel on
- SLCFF, Part II | Save Yourself… SLCFF, Part II: Save Yourself for Mormon Spring Break We plan to enthusiastically attend the Salt Lake City Film Festival — the
- Walk in the Parke List Price: 150,000.00 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Central City Property Profile: 932 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Upon
- Utah Heritage Awards I’m an easily-excited human, but I become borderline fanatical about design, architecture, modernism, and beauty in its most general sense. Couple that
- Field Notes: F’all Y’all Field Notes: Fall-time Fun | How Best to Use the Warm Before the Storm Lawd-willing, we’ve got maybe a fistful of toasty
- Sparano & Mooney | Open House Sparano & Mooney recently hosted an open house where we served as some COLLECTIVELY delighted guests. The building, the people, the work,
- 15th & 15th | Modern Mother [In-Law] Price: Sold Neighborhood: 15th & 15th Property Profile: 3,390 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: If you’re looking for
- SixtyNine-Seventy | Urban Ideas Competition Best way to bring about change on a downtown city block in desperate need of creative attention? An International Urban Ideas Competition
- The Twilight Concert Series Thursday night, delight. The Twilight line-up gets more impressive each year; 2012 will see Nas, Passion Pit, Iron & Wine, M. Ward,
- Jim Sherraden | AIGA Workshop Thursday, Dec. 6th | Mandate Press 8:30am-12pm | 1077 South Main St. Resolutions are for procrastinators; nurture your creative self and learn something