bench and cove
“There’s something very interesting that happens between the interaction with a person and a space…” – Cody Derrick, cityhomeCOLLECTIVE member since...
Get To Know More
- 2173 Pheasant Way Sold: September 9, 2011 Address: 2173 Pheasant Way Agent: Cody Derrick
- Landis Video | Talent + Nature Oh, how we beam with pride when shit like this comes out of Utah. No surprises here, though…when you pair the ridiculous
- Home on 17th S Sold: Feburary 1, 2007 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Hickory House List Price: (sold) April, 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Murray Property Profile: 2,732 sq. ft. | 4 bedroom, 3 bath Our Opinion:
- The Regent Condo #1206 Sold: April, 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Epic Brewery First off, I need to thank Epic Brewery for getting me tipsy at noon on a Tuesday (in the name of tasting
- Love Where You Work | Pallet Office Space is important for a myriad of reasons; our well being, inspiration, comfort, and personal expression rely, in large part, on that
- 1736 E Logan Ave Sold: November 19, 2010 Address: 1739 E Logan Ave Agent: Cody Derrick
- Westshire Home Sold: July 16, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick Client: Peggy Aagard
- Emigration Modern List Price: Sold Property Profile: 4,500 sq. ft. on nearly 2 acres | 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3-car garage. Our Opinion: We
- Kyle Snarr of StruckAxiom Kyle Snarr is the Director of New Business at StruckAxiom. For me, he was impossible to not meet; we share a business
- Cody Derrick | cityhome Office Our COLLECTIVE curator, quietly airing a command for more than design.
- Field Notes: Top-Notch Party Tips, Part II Field Notes: Throwing an Out-of-Sight, End-of-Summer Party | Part II | Share Your Sh*t Part II covers a basic principle that ought
- Home in Pebblewood Sold: August 5, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Alan & Sabreena | Main Street Eye candy travels in pairs.
- Local Artist | Randall Lake Randall Lake is a respected local. A dedicated artist at the very minimum, Randall has been in a studio at the Guthrie
- SuperNatural | The Raw Cafe Live, fresh food is still not as easy to come by as truly healthy SLC peeps might like. Food that maintains, plant-based
- Ray’s Barber Shop You’ve seen our homes, our restaurant, our antique finds…you know we love ‘old’. That said, we can also appreciate the old-fashioned throwbacks,
- Brentwood | Luxury Retreat List Price: (off market) Property Profile: 25,731 sq. ft. on 1.55 secluded acres | 4 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 4-car garage Our Opinion:
- The Plaza Loft List Price: 775,000.00 Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: 2,346 sq. ft. | 3 bed, 2.5 bath Our Opinion: Roomy downtown condo with rooftop