Hats off to our friends at the Utah Heritage Foundation for having closed a gap; the bridge has been built between just...
The Historic Homes Tour is adding a swanky little bonus this year; the After Hours Tour will include a few amazing spaces...
List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 3,876 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: You can’t have an avenues home without...
“I kind of operate a little bit differently. I get the clients there and say, ‘Do you like this? Does this feel...
I respect a home where every item therein could be the subject of an hour-long conversation. We’re all affected by the people...
Get To Know More
- Nata Gallery | SLC POP Nata Gallery | SLC POP just blew our minds, and we feel certain that it’ll exceed your expectations, too. For food and art. It’s a
- The Butcher’s Block Understatement of the year for me I love my new Harmons Emigration Market. I love it for a million reasons, but we’re
- Design Solutions | Get Creative Designing a space requires more than an aesthetic eye; you’ve got to be a bit of a creative problem solver, to boot.
- Wailua Way | Modern Masterpiece List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 3,366 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: Built in 1964, this completely revamped mid-century modern
- Andrea & Cody’s Favorites | Columbus Court 1. Mid-Century Modern Sofa. This fetching davenport will be well matched with the clean lines of the Columbus-Court model home. We’re thinking
- Historic Downtown Condo List Price: Sold | January 2013 Buying Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Downtown Property Profile: 970 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath Our Opinion: Those that have
- Diana’s Mid Century List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Olympus Cove Property Profile: 2,804 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 fireplaces Our Opinion: It’ll be
- Stansbury Condo | Remodeled View List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: Central City Property Profile: 1,006 sq. ft. | 2 bed 1.5 bath Our Opinion: This is downtown
- Sitting Pretty | Harvard/Yale List Price: 549,000.00 Neighborhood: Harvard & Yale Property Profile: 2,471 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Typically, those dreaming of a life
- Home on 17th S Sold: Feburary 1, 2007 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Muchly Due ‘Thank You’ | Pallet Design Assembling a team of people who have strengths that we do not is vital to a successful project. In short, the success
- Construction at Columbus Court A couple of weeks ago we sipped champagne on what was, at that point, just the foundation of the Columbus Court Model Home.
- Frida Bistro | Cinco de Mayo Party! Frida Bistro is well worth loving. ¿Por qué? We have reasons: 1) The slogan – “Make love to our food.” 2) The
- Jessica Johns | Pierpont Avenue Grandma's vintage coat just won our modern hearts.
- Miami Flair | Avenues Fare List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: The Avenues Property Profile: 4,700 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: Clean, modern lines and views for days;
- Garfield Ave List Price: Sold | July 2012 Agent: Leigh Anne Parmer Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 2,316 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath
- Megan Beckham | Art Meets Fashion The collar, the belt, the whole getup makes us melt.
- Listing Services The COLLECTIVE has sold hundreds of homes. To be brief, we’ve got chops. To be clear, getting a home sold requires that
- Modern Mayhem | All For You COLLECTIVELY, I think we’ve made quite clear our obsession with this city’s guts; the ace locals, clever businesses, arts, architecture, and myriad
- The Belvedere Condo #109 Sold: April, 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick