Hats off to our friends at the Utah Heritage Foundation for having closed a gap; the bridge has been built between just...
The Historic Homes Tour is adding a swanky little bonus this year; the After Hours Tour will include a few amazing spaces...
List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Avenues Property Profile: 3,876 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: You can’t have an avenues home without...
“I kind of operate a little bit differently. I get the clients there and say, ‘Do you like this? Does this feel...
I respect a home where every item therein could be the subject of an hour-long conversation. We’re all affected by the people...
Get To Know More
- Hill-Top Modern Modern and towering in the hills of Bountiful. Architecture: Incredible Views: Panoramic Ceilings: High Windows: Large Deck: Sunset-ready Notables: 3,200 sq. ft
- Spy Hop | Annual Benefit “Spy Hop exists because we believe the next generation has a lot to say. And we believe that, when armed with awareness
- One More Sorrento Sold: September 30, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Home on Wall Street Sold: May, 2011 Neighborhood: Capital Hill Agent: Cody Derrick
- Home on J Sold: October 18, 2007 Agent: Cody Derrick
- Mid-Century Modern Glamour List Price: Sold Neighborhood: Holladay/Millcreek Property Profile: 2,978 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: There’s some really good stuff here,
- Tastemakers | Upcoming TASTE We recently attended this year’s Tastemakers, SLC’s outdoor tasting event where you can sample delicious foods [and pairings] from some of our
- Garfield Bungalow List Price: Sold | August 2012 Agent: Leigh Anne Bernal Neighborhood: Sugarhouse
- Play Tough All You Like… Admittedly, I have a “thing” for twangy, country-sounding music. Especially old-timey stuff, and particularly any style that makes me want to dance.
- Spacious on Spring Lane List Price: Under Contract Neighborhood: Holladay Property Profile: 3,402 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our Opinion: The backyard isn’t the only win
- Field Notes: It’s Summer. Do Stuff. It’s simple, really. Do anything that makes your friends smile, dress-up, laugh, be outside. For me, it was a pool party, but
- Storefront to Modern Home List Price: Sold | November 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Rose Park Property Profile: 1,300 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 1 bath
- PechaKucha Speech As it turns out, I loathe speaking in public. I do however, love talking about how the space we live in affects
- Ugly Sweater Party | Snowbird The Utah Heritage Foundation will host an Ugly Sweater Party / Fundraiser, and the COLLECTIVE will be be seated squarely at our
- Secluded, Intimate Rambler List Price: Sold | March 2013 Agent: Kim Jessing Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 2,334. ft. | 4 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion:
- Olivia Henrie | Fice Alley Vertical stripes worth envying.
- Alan & Sabreena | Main Street Eye candy travels in pairs.
- Van Cott’s Ed Dreier List Price: (sold) Property Profile: Built in 1970, this home designed by Ed Drier includes a private studio, 6,530 sq. ft., 4
- The Spring Salute | Live, Work, Drink To Get High West Peach Vodka, lemonade, lemon, ginger beer, fresh Mint To Do In a shaker over ice, add fresh lemon
- Boulder Creek Sold: November 8, 2010 Agent: Cody Derrick