Residential List Price: Under Contract Commercial Space List Price: 300,000.00 Neighborhood: Liberty Park Residential Property Profile: 1,259 sq. ft. | 2 bed, 2 bath Commercial...
Lease Rate: Rented Neighborhood: Liberty Park Property Profile: 3,600 sq. ft. | Retail/office space Our Opinion: Can’t beat the exposure you’ll get...
Price: $14-$16/sq. ft., triple-net lease. Property Profile: 4,800 sq. ft. of office space | 422-424 North 300 West. Our Opinion: Historic, creative,...
Price: $14-$16/sq. ft., modified gross lease. (leased out) Property Profile: 2,100 sq. ft. of office space | 404 North 300 West &...
List Price: 525,000.00 Property Profile: 728 sq. ft. in the front, and 2,600 sq. ft. in the back. 327 East 300 South....
Get To Know More
- Nobrow Coffee There’s something to be said for those who don’t separate their professional and personal lives; their businesses become extensions of themselves. It
- Utah Style & Design | The Maryland Typically, we do our best to appropriately tow the line between ‘proud’ and out-and-out ‘braggy’. With that in mind, however, we still
- Miami Flair | Avenues Fare List Price: Off Market Neighborhood: The Avenues Property Profile: 4,700 sq. ft. | 4 bed, 4 bath Our Opinion: Clean, modern lines and views for days;
- Life In Your Space | The Louders The house will soon be on the market…along with the garden, the chandeliers, the pear and apple trees, and every other delightful
- City Haven Condos List Price: Sold Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Central City Project Profile: 35 units | 800 E 300 S | 2 bedroom, ±800
- Justin Nelson-Carruth | FICE Show We told you about this guy some time last year [see what's below]. Justin Nelson-Carruth is a local artist that we COLLECTIVELY
- Life in Your Space | Columbus Court COLLECTIVELY, we can’t get enough of Columbus Court, so we spent an afternoon perched at the tip-top of Capitol Hill hanging out.
- Place of Worship | Buddhist Retreat We gave you a sneak peek at this Buddhist Retreat [more work of the geniuses at Imbue Design] while it was in
- West Valley Wonder List Price: Sold | January 2013 Agent: Brianna Davis Neighborhood: West Valley Property Profile: 2,332 sq. ft. | 5 bed, 3 bath Our
- The Broadway Loft #406 List Price: Sold | December 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Downtown | The Broadway Lofts Property Profile: 1,104 sq. ft. | 2
- Tall Tales from A Large Man Tall Tales from A Large Man “Using scientific proof and state-of-the-art multimedia techniques, Aaron James Draplin of the Draplin Design Co. delivers
- Karen Kahoon | Pago Lovely hair, adorable specs, and some red Mary Janes to lighten the step.
- Best 5 | Exposed Brick Best in Show Location: 328 W 200 S #105 List Price: 300,000.00 Property Profile: Boasting 16′ ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that span
- Mark Seely | Gallery Stroll Gallery Stroll is upon us, and our COLLECTIVE hunk, Mr. Mark Seely, will be showcasing some of his select pieces [those he's
- 7th Annual Tour de Coops It’s Chicken Week. Cluck, cluck. Wasatch Community Gardens will host the 7th Annual Tour de Coop and we’re all invited. Tour SLC’s finest
- Brick. Hooouuuse. List Price: Sold, August 2012 Agent: Cody Derrick Neighborhood: Sugarhouse Property Profile: 2,128 Sq.ft | 3 bed, 2 bath Our Opinion: Unique
- Joe & Emily | Modern + Christmas Occasionally, we enter a space and find that we don’t really want to leave. We love that feeling. Such was the case
- Field Notes: Top-Notch Party Tips, Part II Field Notes: Throwing an Out-of-Sight, End-of-Summer Party | Part II | Share Your Sh*t Part II covers a basic principle that ought
- Local Profile | Joe Evans Our friend, client and local coffee-slinger, Joe Evans, is an interesting chap, most surely. You can always get a taste of a
- Four Corners Project | Just Cause When someone is continually being a far-out local, we’ll continually cheer from the COLLECTIVE section. This guy’s doing it again. When Josh