1. Modern Leather Sofa. This grey, clean-lined leather sofa by Baxton Studio will feel right at home in the Keller Williams Cafe Lounge, a.k.a. the heart of the office. Said lounge will enable the agents a place to gather, work, meet clients, and learn, so what more inspiring space than one with beautiful exposed ceilings, a vintage work table and aged, industrial lab stools? The grey sofa will add a solid contrast to the dark, wood finishes and dark walls. More importantly, it'll serve as a soft place to land amongst all of that.
2. Industrial Stool. Inspired by stools you'd typically find in an old lab, these will be a perfect perch for the working agents gathered around a vintage, pummel-horse table. While I made the effort to find vintage stools, I had trouble getting the quantity I needed. This modern version from Restoration Hardware fit the bill perfectly.
3. Black and Gold Pendant Lights. My design challenge in this space has been finding a balance between industrial, modern, vintage/historic, and sophisticated. These black and gold Tom Dixon style light fixtures really pulled a bit from each genre.
4. Historical Sugarhouse Photos. We couldn't resist giving a nod to the neighborhood in which this historical building sits. Susan Bohmholdt at Alpine Art helped dig these beautiful, historic photos of Sugarhouse out of the city archives for us. Slap a modern, black frame around them, and viola...art.
5. Leather Club Chair & Sandstone Table. These Axis leather chairs are low profile and sleek, which ought to bode very well in the space. They also happen to look right at home in the Keller Williams reception area next to the /ros/ Design custom logo and reception desk.